Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update at 21 Weeks

I went to the doctor on Thursday, and it was a short visit. We saw the twins, and they were active. He wants to see me every two weeks. I don't mind, because it helps ease my mind. I have started feeling both of them, and if I am lucky, can see them move. I think I grow everyday. Here is a picture of me at twenty weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Cute pic...you look awesome! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute...I know Shannon is so excited...it is so unbelievable to realize that there are two in there...I'm so happy for ya....hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half way there! You really do look awesome! I think I was bigger than you at 12 weeks and I only had 1 in there. Keep doing what you're doing! I can't wait til they get here! We'll be waiting for your next update!

    ReplyDelete