Monday, June 22, 2009
30 Weeks
I made my third goal!!! Shannon and I just got back from the doctor. My doctor is proud of my progress. They monitored the babies' heart rates for about 10 minutes. He said that all looked good. When the babies moved, their heart rates went up. That is what he wanted to see. We did have another ultrasound done where they measured both babies. My doctor said they are looking for growth from the last ultrasound. His measurements put him weighing around 3lbs 12oz, and her measurements put her weighing 2lbs 15 oz. He is a little bigger now, but they are both growing. It is no wonder why I feel like I am full term. Shannon and I went to St. Joseph's today. We wanted to know where we were going before the big event. I am completely worn out. My ankles are huge again, but this is still a huge blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

just hang in there...it won't be long now...I'm so excited for you two...hugs, Fran
ReplyDelete