I thought my doctor might set up a time to have these babies, but no such luck. I am not dilated and my blood pressure is good. He asked me if I was at the crying stage yet of being miserable. I told him yes!!! I am so uncomfortable. He said we will keep going for at least another three weeks unless I go into labor on my own. I wanted to cry then.
Now, I am asking for your prayers. At the last ultrasound, they found a small cyst on Jordan's adrenal gland. My doctor said he did not want me to worry about this. He said he had to tell me because he wants me to know what he knows. They won't do anything until she is born and then the pediatrician will check things out. My prayer is that the cyst won't be there when she is born. It is hard not to worry, but in my heart I know she is going to be okay. We live by faith, and not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7
ReplyDelete