Friday, September 11, 2009

Update

I am so proud of Winston!!! He slept for 4 1/2 hours last night without waking up to eat (twice). Now if I could get Jordan do that for at least 2 hours, that would be nice. Yesterday we went to a pediatric dermatologist in Houston. Jordan was first diagnosed with having Port Wine Stain on her face. It is a birthmark that will not go away without laser treatment. When we saw the specialist yesterday, she said it was not Port Wine Stain. She said it was a hemangioma. She explained that it grows during the first 6-9 months of life and then it starts to go away. We have already seen parts of it fade but other parts have gotten thicker. She will have to take some meds to slow the growing down. We were so happy to hear that it will go away. She said it should be gone by the time she is five. WOW!!! God is good.



3 comments:

  1. Wow~Winston really looks like Logan in this picture! And Jordan is just so precious....we are glad for your good news from the doctor! Hoping to see you tomorrow at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so precious!! Keep posting pics! That is great news about Jordan! Praying for sleep for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how they are growing...such sweeties...great news about Jordan...I'm so glad you are close to family...hope to see ya soon...hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete