Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update on Jordan

Good news! Jordan's cyst on her adrenal gland is gone. This was unrelated to her hemangioma, and one less thing to worry about. The hemangioma is still fading. Last month her doctors were very concerned about the puffiness around her right eye. She was not able to open that eye fully. Dr. Levey increased her propranolol and that seemed to help. The puffiness is still there but she can open that eye. We also decreased her steroid. That has helped some, but she is still extremely fussy. It is hard getting her to sleep, especially at nights. I started working full time now and am exhausted when I get home. We will go back to the dermatologist on Tuesday. I am hoping he will decrease the steroid again.

Winston has found his voice. Instead of crying now to get your attention, he screams. He is doing fine otherwise and sleeping better at night. I have finally found time to update and hope that it doesn't take this long next time.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy & Shannon,

    Great news about Jordan. Glad to hear things are getting better. It was great to see them
    at Christmas. They are so adorable.

    It was great to see everyone at Christmas.

    I keep ya'll in my prayers.

    God Bless,
    Uncle Ivan and Carol

    ReplyDelete