Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hospital Visit

This weekend Jordan got sick again. Because she had so much trouble breathing, we had to take her to the ER at Dell Children's Hospital in Austin. She has croup. They gave her some medicines to open up her airway. We were released yesterday but had a really rough night again last night. She was still very congested.

Last Friday, the plastic surgeon was still concerned about the puffiness around her eye. She is able to open it but her vision is still a little blocked. He wants to give her a steroid injection around that eye to see if some of the swelling will go down. I am not sure when that will take place.

Here are a few pictures from the hospital.





4 comments:

  1. I know y'all are having a rough time, but y'all are beautiful! I am thinking about y'all and praying for you all the time.

    Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the new pictures! Soooooo sorry that Jordan isn't able to "kick" this URI. Hopefully she will be on the road to recovery now. If you need anything, please call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy & Shannon,

    I am always thinking about y'all all the time.

    I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers.

    God Bless,
    Uncle Ivan
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy & Shannon,

    Carol always lets me know when there is an update. Jordan is really keeping you two on the run. Girls have a tendency to do that. Things will get better. As always, you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

    Patrice, Paul, Meagan & Jacob

    ReplyDelete