Kristy & Shannon,Glad to hear tha Jordan is getting better.I am glad you got to spend some girl time withyour mom and get away for a while.I will continue to keep ya'll in my thoughts prayer.They are so adorable in those pictures.Hope to see ya'll soon.Uncle Ivan and Carol
Those are the cutest darned things I've seen in a long time. :) Can't wait to come spend some time with y'all...someday! :)
Kristy & Shannon,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear tha Jordan is getting better.
I am glad you got to spend some girl time with
your mom and get away for a while.
I will continue to keep ya'll in my thoughts
prayer.
They are so adorable in those pictures.
Hope to see ya'll soon.
Uncle Ivan and Carol
Those are the cutest darned things I've seen in a long time. :) Can't wait to come spend some time with y'all...someday! :)
ReplyDelete