Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eleven Months

Wow, eleven months! They are growing fast. Jordan got her tubes last month and we still haven't seen a big difference in her sleeping problems at night. I took her to the pediatrician and she said her eardrums are still inflamed and to start her back on the ear drops. We have seen a little improvement. Winston had another ear infection last week and may be getting tubes next. When I take Jordan to the ENT on Thursday, I am going to ask some questions about Winston and his ears.

They have really been good during the day. They haven't started walking yet but are very close. Winston loves to climb on things and makes the cutest faces when you tell him "no". Jordan tries to do everything Winston does. Here are their eleventh month pictures. I finally got Winston to smile. Jordan is always Miss Photogenic.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to "eat em up" on Friday! So cute and growing wwwaaaayyyy toooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete