I had a great Mother's Day last Sunday. I still look at my babies and can't believe they are mine. What a blessing they are! I can't say that motherhood has been easy this past year and a half. Some days I didn't know how I was going to make it through, but the rewards outweigh the difficulties.
My favorite part of motherhood is when Jordan goes around the house calling my name, "Mommy...Mommy... Mommy." I have always heard those words out of other children's mouths. Now I hear it all the time. It never gets old. To look into Winston's big brown eyes...what more could I want? I love my babies.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you are a wonderful mother...I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day...Mom enjoyed having all 5 of her children all together...each of us saying we were her favorite....he he...I'm still hoping we can make it out your way soon...continue to enjoy the little ones, they will be grown before you know it....hugs, Fran
ReplyDelete