Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Update

I believe Jordan's hemangioma has stopped growing.  The redness on her face continues to improve every week.  She saw Dr. Levey (her dermatologist) yesterday, and he was pleased with the report I gave him.  In the office, she brought me a book and told me the names of all the animals on each page.  Dr. Levey said, "There is nothing wrong with that brain."  We are just so lucky the hemangioma was not tied to PHACES syndrome.   Thank you Jesus!  Dr. Levey will talk with Jordan's plastic surgeon this week.

As far as Winston, the little fellow knows his colors.  I was shocked one day when I asked what the color of his plate was, and he was right.  I thought it was by accident.  Nope, he knows them!  I really love the day care they are going to.  He had to have learned them from there.  Jordan thinks everything is pink. 

This is just a brief update. They still have me running all the time.  They do go to day care twice a week.  This gives me a chance to buy groceries, clean the house, wash clothes.  All the fun stuf!  

1 comment:

  1. That is great news!! That is a blessing from
    above.

    Uncle Ivan
    Carol
    Paul Patrice
    Meagan Jacob

    ReplyDelete