Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Update

As I sat down to update the blog today, I realized I don't have any good pictures to post.  So, I will give you a brief update.  Jordan and Winston have been pretty healthy this winter.  They battled a few minor colds but nothing serious.  We visited the ENT this past Thursday.  Winston's ears looked great. He still has his tubes in both ears.  Jordan's tubes have fallen out and she has fluid in both of them.  They are not infected but the fluid is causing her some minor hearing lose.  She will be tested again in two months.  If the fluid is still there, she will need tubes again.  Jordan may also have plastic surgery on her lip the first part of  June.  We have an appointment with the plastic surgeon in May to discuss her next steps.  If possible, both procedures will be done at the same time.

Jordan is a big talker.  She talks none stop.  She likes to work on "projects" and loves play dough.  Winston loves to watch Toy Story.  We have seen all three over and over and over.  He also likes to play with his trucks.  They both still love to be outside. Now that there is water in the creek, they love to go down the road and throw rocks in the water.

I will get my camera out and try to get some action shots to post.      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment