Shannon was fishing at a tornament in Belton. Their team got second in the tornament and moved to first place for the year. With only two tornaments left, his team is very motivated and wants to finish strong. We are cheering for them all the way. Good luck!
Monday, June 18, 2012
A Short Vacation
Mom and I took the kids to Waco on a short vacation. We went to the zoo again this year and the kids LOVED it. I forgot my camera so I had to buy one there. I am waiting to get the pictures developed. On Saturday we took the kids to the Mayborn Museum at Baylor. It has two parts; a museum and discovery rooms for the kids to enjoy. We walked through the musem first. I was surprised at how much they liked seeing the fossils. Of course they loved discovery new things in the hands-on rooms. We had a really good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment