Sunday, November 25, 2012
Plastic Surgeon News
Jordan had a visit to her plastic surgeon on November 16. Her lip seems to be pulling up some and he didn't like that. He said he probably pulled it too tight when they stitched it together and that he will have to do a little repair on that. He is okay with repairing her nose this summer. She is scheduled to see him again in March to discuss when that will take place. He said that once we start the nose repair, we will be visiting about every three weeks until ????? (I guess when he says it looks good). I am trying to prepare myself for this. Her lip surgery was such a breeze for her, she is not at all afraid. Although, I haven't really talked to her much about this yet. I am just not ready to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment