This is what I learned in church today.
The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. Revelations 21:7
I am going to keep the faith. God has this storm in His hands. Even though I was knocked down, I will not let the devil win!!! Jesus I love you!!!!
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amen, Sister. I'm keeping up with Jordan's progress through your blog. God is in control even when it doesn't seem like it. How good of God to give you just the scripture you need. He will not leave you nor forsake you. He's right there with you and loves Jordan far more than even you (and He loves you too). I think there's a song that has the line - when you can't see His hand, trust His heart!
ReplyDelete