Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost There!!!

I went to my last doctor visit today before the babies come. He said I was still dilated to around a 2. He talked to me about the c-section, and I got a little nervous. We will go in around 6 am and the c-section will be at 7:30 on Thursday. I will get to stay in the hospital until at least Sunday. I am glad about that. I will post pictures of the babies as soon as I can. I can't believe it is finally time!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You are on my mind and in my prayers. I can't wait to meet these two!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally made it. The Vacek's are extremely happy for you and Shannon. No one deserves this more than you two do. We can't wait to see those babies. I have had 2 C-Sections and they are not that bad - all you will feel is a little bit of tugging and a push on your stomach when they deliver the two babies. Afterwards, if you get to keep the epidural, you won't feel a thing. And then they keep you pain free while in the hospital and usually send you home with some pain meds. You have gone through the hardest part - the C-Section is the easy part and once those babies are here nothing else will matter.

    Please have some one call me after the delivery so we know that you and the twins (and Shannon) are doing fine. I can be reached at 281-745-7102 or you can leave a message on my home #.

    You will be just fine tomorrow. We wish you the best of luck and pray that God blesses and protects you and the twins during the delivery tomorrow.

    Love,

    Patrice

    ReplyDelete