Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update

We are finally home. Winston and Jordan are adjusting to their new surroundings. It was a long night. We hope tonight is better. Winston has been a trooper through all of this. He has been out to eat three times and has stayed in the Ronald McDonald house. Jordan has had many procedures done on her and has aced them all. We are so blessed. The doctors are telling us that she has a birthmark on her face that is not causing any other problems. They said that we should try to have it removed in the first year of her life. We have many follow-up procedures on her but know that God is taking care of her. I have not had time to download any pictures. I am in need of some sleep. As soon as I can, I will post pictures. We continue to ask for prayers for Jordan and Winston.

3 comments:

  1. wow...you are amazing...prayers to you all...I know things will be great...what a wonderful family....hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everyone is home! God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.

    1 Samuel 1:27

    ReplyDelete