As for my sweet little Jordan, her hemangioma started to ulcerate again. Yes, we were told that it should stop growing at a year. It started to ulcerate in her lip last Monday and then moved to the tip of her nose. Her eye is very puffy too. She is now back on her Propranolol. Her dermatologist suggested we do steroid injections around the active areas. They will have to sedate her for this. We agreed that this is best since the Propranolol has caused her to be so restless at nights. Yesterday Jordan started having breathing issues again so the injections will have to wait until she is better. Her dermatologist has placed her on a strong dose of Prednisolone (steroid) to help with the swelling in her throat. If she is better by Monday, we will set up the injections (hopefully next week). Jordan is extremely fussy and is up a lot at night. I haven't spoken to the plastic surgeon yet, but I am sure her surgery will be pushed back. I guess now is just not the right time.
Just last week I heard on the radio to trust God to get you through it. That is what I am trying so hard to do!




they are growing so fast...sooo cute...hey, that's a good looking quilt in the background...he he...we have got to get together....hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteKrisy & Shannon
ReplyDeleteKeeping trusting in God that He will get you
through this.
Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayer.
Luv
Uncle Ivan and Caro