Christmas was pretty good this year. Jordan and Winston helped decorate the tree and, for the most part, left it alone. They enjoyed opening gifts and played with their toys at least five minutes. Winston started cutting teeth again and that has not been pleasent. Three have popped out in the last two weeks, and I see two more on the way. He has been battling a cold the past week and a half but I think he is on the road to recovery. Jordan loves to help out around the house. If I can't find something, I usually look in the dirty clothes basket. She puts everything in there. She has avoid getting Winston's cold, and I pray that she does not pick one up from daycare. All of the babies are sick. They both continue to increase their vocabulary. The new word today is...wow (whispered)!
Playing outside.

Winston's new fourwheeler.

Jordan started posing for pictures!

Winston loves to help build a fire in the fireplace!
No comments:
Post a Comment