This is rare for Winston to give Jordan a kiss. They were so sweet this morning.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
We are Two!!!
Jordan and Winston are now 2. We had a small party for them on their birthday. They loved opening the gifts. Winston did a great job blowing out his candles. Jordan was scared and started to cry. I think she was overwhelmed with everyone looking at her. I get like that too. It is amazing how much they have developed over the summer. Jordan talks all the time, and she potty trained the week before her birthday. One day she decided she was ready to use the potty, and she has been going since. She skipped the pull-up stage. Winston is still working on this. He will go for us but not consistently. I started school this week and the students come on Monday. It will take us a while to adjust to our morning routines. Here are a few pictures from their party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the picture. Would you mind e-mailing
ReplyDeleteme with the one of Winston kissing Jordan.
My new e-mail is tamu2014@twlt.net. I is a
lower case L and not an I. I have to explain
this because because some people think it is
an I.
Luv
The Vaceks