Saturday, September 17, 2011

September News

I can't believe it is the middle of September.  We have been so busy.  We are still trying to adjust to this school schedule.  It is hard trying to get everything done when we are all so tired.  The fire danger is too much for me. I hate fires period. When they burn out of control, I stay nervous all day.  We captured a few pictures from our house of the smoke from the Bastrop fire.  Shannon had to work from home until Hwy 71 was open again.





We took the kids to several parades this month.  We also hosted a family reunion on September 11.




The kids are liking school, and Jordan has finally stopped crying every time I drop her off.  Their teachers say they are very good.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to get them to stop fighting at home, I am listening.  They hit, pull hair, scratch, tackle and throw things at each other as soon as we walk in the door.  It is hard to cook supper and be a referee at the same time.   I really think they are fighting for my attention.

Jordan started ulcerating again on the top of her nose and lip.  We are using ointments to try and slow that down.  I get so frustrated with this.  She was looking so good, and I felt sure that this thing had stopped.  I will never understand a hemangioma. 



 This was at the farm in Oakland.  My dad rented a bulldozer for a week.  He took us all for a short ride.  Winston LOVED it.  





Jordan LOVES feeding these cows.  


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Just be patient with Jordan & Winston is all
    I can recomend.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    That comment was from me.

    God Bless
    Carol Vacek

    Sorry I forgot to put my name.

    ReplyDelete