April was a very hard month for me at work. While juggling work with kids, somewhere in the middle of all of that, Jordan's nose surgery was scheduled. She will be having part one on May 24. I will never understand why work had to be so mentally draining this past month, but I can't help but think that God needed my brain to be busy so that I would not have time to think about what is to come. I do have peace knowing that this is something that needs to be done and now is the time. Jordan has been asking me some pretty tough questions about her face lately, and I depended on God to help me say the right things.
Jordan and Winston are so ready for the summer and can't wait to go swimming. Jordan won't be able to swim much but may get to splash some from time to time. The weekend before her surgery we are taking the kids to Waco. They are so excited about that. Since we won't be able to do a lot this summer, we will go to our favorite zoo and swim at the hotel. Hopefully school will be better these last few weeks and I can keep the blog up-to-date.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment