Jordan had an ENT appointment that Monday. My mom took her, and I expected everything to be fine. Well, her tubes did fall out like expected, but she has a hole in her right ear where the tube was. We are going to watch it for two months to see if it will heal on its own. If it does not heal, they will have to put a patch over it. It is not a big procedure but one more thing that she would have to do.
Jordan has been very sassy to me lately, and I am not sure why. She wanted to know all about the "red stuff" on her face this week and all of her surgeries. I told her very little, but she knows that I know more. She wants me to tell her everything. I am lost at what to say to her. She hates her lip and the scar on her forehead. She wants to know when that will go away. Someone at school thought that her eye was bleeding, and Jordan was hurt and didn't know what to say.
I am trying so hard to stay up. When I left the retreat, I knew I could face the world.
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:11

No comments:
Post a Comment