Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jordan After Surgery

Jordan's 10th procedure since birth.  She did not swell as much as lat time.  She has a lot of stitches on her forehead.  Her doctor thinks the scar will heal nicely, and we will see an improvement.  She is not in a lot of pain.  Since she is older, she tells us more about her experience.  She does not remember when they took her from me. Which is good!  She said she remembers them putting a mask on her, and she didn't like that.  I asked her if she tried to take it off, and she said no.  What a brave girl!!!  The plastic surgeon said that she has some skin growing in the middle of her nose, but the tip is connected to that.  He thinks that as she grows the tip will get pulled down even more.  I see that happening already.  He is going to watch it and thinks he might be able to put cartilage in the part that is growing, and he would prop the tip up.  I felt God's presences all over that doctor's suggestions.  I ask God to continue to guide both doctors in the right direction for Jordan.  






No comments:

Post a Comment