Monday, February 9, 2009
Another Scare
I went back to work on Monday still spotting. My doctor did not want to see me until my scheduled appointment (that Thursday). Well, on Wednesday, January 14 I started bleeding and clotting. I called my doctor immediately, and they told me to come in. I bled like I was having a period. Even though it looked like this was the end, way down deep inside I felt like everything was going to be okay. God had this under control. My doctor did an ultrasound and saw the two babies again. One of them had a really strong heartbeat, but the other one was only 97 (which is low for this stage in pregnancy). He examined me and removed the polyp. It was very painful!!! He thought that this could have caused the bleeding but wasn't 100% sure. He told me to take it easy and sent me home. He wanted to see me the next week. Here are the twins at 7 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment