Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Trip To the ER

On Saturday, January 11 I went to buy groceries. When I got home, I started bleeding. Not just spotting. I told Shannon that we should probably go in. I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage. We went to the ER. By the time I got there the bleeding had almost stopped. They ran some blood work and my HCG levels were still high. The doctor found a polyp in my cervix and said that that could have caused the bleeding. We requested an ultrasound. We had to wait about an hour for the tech to come in. He was very good. He did the ultrasound and found two babies with strong heart beats. I was so excited. We left the ER with the first pictures of our twins and not real sure what caused the bleeding. I was told to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment