Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Second Trip to ER

I went back home still bleeding. I missed work for a day and a half to try to take it easy. The bleeding slowed some. I rested the entire weekend and went back to work on Monday. Tuesday after school, I started bleeding again. It was so much that I could not leave the restroom. I called mom, and she was able to get me to the emergency room in La Grange. I bled and clotted heavy for a good four hours. You could tell by the nurses' faces that this was not looking good. Still, way down deep inside, I knew both babies were okay. We live by faith, and not by sight. That is what I kept saying over and over again. My blood levels were still high, and the doctor ordered another ultrasound. The babies were still there and both of them had strong heartbeats. They could not give me a reason for the bleeding. Again I went home wondering what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment