Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One More Time

I started believing that this was going to be a long nine months. I wanted to stay home and rest until the bleeding went away, but I could not afford to miss any more days. The Thursday, after the ER visit and the doctor's appointment, I went to a workshop in Victoria. I did not bleed much at all that day. I slept on the way there and on the ride home. About two miles from the school, I felt a big gush and I had blood everywhere again. I made it to the restroom and passed a clot about the size of a tennis ball. I called my nurse, and she said to hang in there that this may continue to happen. How was I not supposed to worry? After that episode, the bleeding went back down and I went back to spotting. I could not have gotten through all of this without my faith in God. He is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment