Friday, February 27, 2009

New Doctor

Today Shannon and I met my new doctor in College Station. We love him! God knew exactly where to put us. Dr. Rayburn had talked to Dr. Wincek before my appointment. He knew all about me and what I had been through. He even knew exactly how I was feeling before I ever told him. He told us that he didn't want us to carry any burdens anymore. He said that was their job. He wants me to stay focused on the next six weeks only and not the entire pregnancy. My next appointment is on March 16. Three weeks after that, we will have a detailed ultrasound done. This is when we will find out what we are having. I can't wait! We did see the babies today, but the pictures are not as clear as the previous ones. I will post again when I have more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment