Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13 Visit

We just got back from Temple. The babies have grown another centimeter (4.5 cm). They were both very active. I think they have figured out that something keeps kicking me so I'll kick back. The blood is almost gone! My doctor has released me to see a regular OB. It was sad to have to leave a place that cares so much about you. We will now be seeing a doctor at a Scott and White clinic in College Station. I am not sure when my next appointment will be.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, they are growing fast.
    We will keep praying for you, Shannon,
    and the twins.
    Love,PaPa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...how wonderful is that...I luv your blog and as you can see I will be a "follower"...I'll be checking in often...hope to see ya soon....hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that things seem to be turning around for you, the twins, and Shannon!!! The ultrasound pictures are awesome! So tiny, yet so developed already. I will definitely keep reading and waiting for more updates! The Gold Family will never be the same....Madison and Logan are excited, too.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollie has been keeping me informed about your progress. I am so happy for you, and praying that everything will continue to improve. What a blessing for your family!
    Luv ya,
    Blanche

    ReplyDelete